Community Support Services
The goal of the program is for participants to build their own circle of support, connect with something meaningful and be an active, independent member of the community. CSS program staff will help individuals develop a plan to increase community involvement based on each person’s strengths and needs. Additionally, program activities emphasize the importance of health and wellness in one’s mental health recovery.
Community Support Services (CSS) can assist individuals with:
- Developing friendships and getting involved in community activities.
- Identifying the barriers that keep them from being involved in activities.
- Developing strategies for overcoming those barriers and budgeting.
- Learning about transportation resources and identifying opportunities for social involvement.
- Accessing nutrition programs, exercise programs and relaxation techniques including mindfulness and meditation.
Program Manager – Community Support Services & Wellness
Phone: (315) 218-0850 Fax: (315) 478-3118